Terms & Conditions of Business
- The parts we supply should have a professional and qualified mechanic install them.
- ARH Custom makes every effort to ensure the proper fitment of parts listed on our website.
- That being said, fitment and performance depends on the product quality and information provided by the parts manufacturers.
- ARH Custom assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by incorrect fitment or from false claims made by a parts manufacturer.
- All parts we ship are shipped via the lowest cost route. We use DPD, FedEx, UPS, DHL and Royal Mail. Parts are sent using a trackable courier service. Shipping charges are calculated at the point of order and is dependant on the volumetric weight or actual weight (whichever is the highest) of the product purchased and the destination. Deliveries will usually be made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. Each time an attempt is made, the courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. Couriers delivering will require a signature before goods are handed over. If couriers have attempted delivery on more than one occasion and retained the goods for collection they will eventually return undelivered goods to the sender. Outward and return costs will be charged to purchaser if insufficient address details were given or purchaser was not available to receive goods or refused delivery.
- We reserve the right to change our prices without notice (due to our suppliers price increases and other factors). Ordered parts need to be pre-paid by either debit/credit card, PayPal, wire transfer or cheque. We will quote a total price including tax and shipping prior to a firm order being accepted. During delivery, if the package is refused by recipient they will be liable for any import taxes/return costs. If a deposit is made for an ordered part we reserve the right to retain that deposit in the event of the order being cancelled.
- We are not responsible for manufacturer's unforeseen problems and delays due to holidays etc.
- Damage in transit has to be notified immediately in accordance with shipping company terms and conditions of carriage. Couriers have strict time limits on reporting of missing/damaged items. If reporting is outside of these times they will normally reject any claim for compensation.
- Complaints need to be emailed to us within 24 hours of receiving the item/items. We will either replace or repair defective items. We can not be held liable for anything except the replacement or repair of warranted items. Any parts received damaged or shipments of parts where something is missing have to be reported directly on receipt.
- Customer is responsible for all duties/taxes applicable in their own country.
- Free delivery to USA based addresses is applicable to the 48 mainland states only. This excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- If at any stage you wish to cancel a 'Made To Order' item from your order you will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the price you paid for the item.
- Returning An Item - Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Items should also be returned in the original packaging where possible. If you wish to return the item/s you must notify us in writing within 7 working days after the date of receiving them. Any items that are Made to Order items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Before returning your item/s please fill in the Returns / Report a Problem form found on our Contact Us page at https://www.arhcustom.co.uk/contact_us. We will then inform you of the address where the item needs to be returned to along with a returns number. Please include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
- Return Exceptions - Any item that is not in its original unused condition will not be accepted for return or exchange. Any items that are 'Made to Order' are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Exchanges - Any item that you return you will be issued a refund for. If you require a different item we would recommend that you place a new order before or after your refund has been issued.
General Conditions of Sale
- These conditions of sale form the entirety of the contract between us (hereinafter called the Company) and the Purchaser. No other condition may be varied, waived, altered or inserted without the consent in writing of the Company.
- It is an implied term in all quotations and all order acknowledgements, that all necessary specifications, instructions and information shall have been supplied by the Purchaser. Delivery dates and prices may be adjusted by the Company to allow for any delay in the supply of specifications, instructions or information required from the Purchaser. If incorrect or insufficient information is given with any order, the company will not be liable for a refund or replacement. The company will be as helpful as possible in helping the purchaser at their expense.
- The Purchaser will ensure that the goods as ordered are fit for the purpose required. The goods are supplied without any guarantee or warranty save that they are in accordance with the specification or description shown as may be applicable.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay arising from circumstances beyond its control or which make it impractical for it to complete the order in time or at all. In particular, we shall not be liable for the consequences of war, civil disturbance, and acts of government, acts of God, industrial disputes or shortages of supplies or labour.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect losses whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise stated in the order acknowledgement, the price charged shall be the price ruling at the date of dispatch for each item supplied, and if the goods, or any other part of the goods are purchased by the Company at a price higher than the price ruling at the date of order acknowledgement, the Company may adjust the price accordingly. Prices quoted in a different currency may be increased by the Company to compensate for exchange losses to the Company. Unless otherwise stated prices are quoted ex works.
- Payment shall be made in advance for any order. Where payment is made by credit card and payment is not honoured the Purchaser will be liable for the balance and any costs involved. The company reserves the right to refuse a purchase, with a credit card, if certain security criteria are not met. If the company suspects a problem we will request payment by alternative means, other than credit cards. We have credit limits on credit card purchases and will ask for an alternative form of payment. On special orders and large orders a 50% non-returnable deposit is levied. Fraudulent use of a credit card will be reported to the authorities that could result in prosecution.
- With multiple part orders the shipping is included and relates to the complete order being sent at one time.
- Goods sent by the Purchaser to the Company shall remain at the risk of the Purchaser, even though in the possession of the Company as long as they are the property of the Purchaser.
- Payment shall be due when the Company is able and willing to deliver the goods, notwithstanding that the Purchaser may refuse or defer delivery and such goods shall, so long as they are held by or on behalf of the Company be stored at the risk and cost of the Purchaser. The Company may at its discretion, 14 days after giving notice to the Purchaser of the intention to do so, dispose of the whole or any part of the goods and set off the proceeds of disposal, if any, against any liability of the Purchaser to the Company.
- Contracts may not be cancelled by the Purchaser without the written consent of the Company. Many parts are 'made to order' and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has begun. The Purchaser will be liable for all costs incurred by the Company in connection with the cancelled contract.
- If a deposit is made for an ordered part the company reserve the right to retain that deposit in the event of the order being cancelled. Parts will be dispatched to the customer when full payment has been received
- All parts displayed in pictures do not necessarily show an accurate representation of the finish of parts supplied. Frames are supplied in a raw metal finish and all glass fibre parts come in an unpainted finish unless previously stated.
- If there is any dispute about these conditions the laws appertaining to the United Kingdom will apply
- ARH Custom Ltd is not a representative of any motorcycle manufacturer and the parts we sell are not necessarily recommended by any motorcycle manufacturer. All words used in our catalogues denoting any motorcycle manufacturer, models, motorcycles are intended for reference only. Although our replacement parts are not original factory equipment, our intention is to provide quality replacement parts that meet or exceed standards set by the manufacturer. The installation of some parts may void or adversely affect your factory warranty or insurance conditions. Always check with the relevant country laws that installation of parts does not violate these regulations.
The following only applies to items that are listed on our website with the 'Price Promise' tag.
Here’s what we need you to do.
- Send us a link to the website where you've found the lower price
- Check it’s available to order
- Check the price includes any delivery charges and taxes
- Check the item is like-for-like and is brand new
- Ensure the item is from an authorised retailer and not a private seller
Here is what we will do.
If we agree to the price match we will send you a unique code to discount the price on our website.
Price Promise Terms and Conditions
- The item must be identical to the one on our website listing
- Price match only available for orders being delivered to UK mainland addresses.
- Prices will only be matched from UK websites with prices in GBP.
- Price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Price match applies only to goods sourced from official UK distributors.
- ARH Custom reserve the right to price match only one of each item per customer.
- ARH Custom reserve the right to withdraw the price match policy at any time.